There are many Kauai Wedding Venues…
From a Kauai Beach Wedding to a tropical garden setting ~ Kauai has it all!
Whether you have your ceremony:
- Shipwreck Beach on the south shore in Poipu
- Or Tunnels Beach at the north shore near Hanalei
- Or at a tropical garden, a waterfall, a resort or a restaurant…
I will travel the entire island of Kauai to meet you at your special sweet spot!
Here’s is what I have discovered:
- Sometimes couples will have have a special location in mind and that’s great…
- Often couples will ask about locations that are suitable for their specific needs… that’s great too!
If you have specific thoughts in mind about your location, please let me know and we can discuss what locations and Kauai wedding venues might be your best options. There are variables to consider… where you are staying, if you have guests, the convenience of your wedding venue, parking, weather and where the sun is setting at different times of the byear!
I can send you a link to view some of the best beaches and also recommend unique options on Kauai. Based on my many years on Kauai, I can often tell you about little coves or special areas not on everyone’s radar. I even have personal photos of many areas that can be a handy resource!
There are plenty of lovely choices here… we can create your “short list of choices” and you will be amazed that we always find your spot!
If you get here a day or so before your ceremony, you can even look when you get here and see what area resonates most for you! How easy is that?
Travel and Leisure Magazine just named Kauai the third best island on earth for 2014!!!
Below is a list of popular choices:
Poipu Beach Area (South Shore of Kauai):
- Shipwreck Beach: Shipwreck Beach is a large vast beach on the south shore. It fronts the Grand Hyatt Kauai and also stretches to the left of the Hyatt all the way to the Cliff.
- Ho’ona Beach aka Baby Beach: This is a beach alcove with very nice views.
- See me for a special little beach area I like to use that is often secluded with no one there at sunset!
- Garden areas – I know of 3 great Garden areas on the south shore (have site fees) and even also scenic cliff overlook (small site fee).
- Waterfall location on the south shore off the beaten track (See me for details).
- West Side – There are also beaches, mountains, vacation rentals and other unique options on the west side of our island.
Please see me for additional information on the above or other areas of the south shore.
Kapaa (aka East Side of Kauai):
- Kalapaki Beach, Lihue ~ fronts the Marriott Kauai Resort and Beach Club – convenient for guests of the Marriott Kauai Resort.
- Nukolii Beach, Lihue ~ fronts the Kauai Beach Resort – convenient of guests of the Kauai Beach Resort.
- Lydgate Beach and Lydgate Park ~ There are several areas around Lydgate that are convenient and very nice for a ceremony.
Please see me for additional information on areas on the east side. There are more beaches and a beautiful park area that are great options.
- Makaiwa and Waipouli Beach Areas (fronting Waipouli and the Coconut Coast areas).
- Kumukumu aka Donkey Beach (Kawaihau area).
North Shore of Kauai Beaches (including Anahola, Moloa’a, Kilauea, Princeville, Hanalei, and surrounding areas):
- Aliomanu Beach – Anahola Area (a little walk down to the beach area)
- Moloa’a Beach ~ Lovely Beach areas fronting many homes and condo rental in the Moloa’a area
- Anini Beach ~ There are several very nice beach areas and nooks along Anini Beach
- Puu Poa Beach ~ Fronting Princeville Resort and Hanalei Bay Resort
- Hanalei and Waioli Beaches in the Hanalei Bay Area
- Tunnels Beach (close to Hanalei Colony Resort)
Again, these are highlights and favorites in the north shore area. There are more options available.
Wherever you choose to have your Kauai wedding or vow renewal ceremony, whether on a beach – a garden – at a resort – a waterfall – a park – a private home – or another special Kauai wedding venue ~ I’m sure we will find your perfect spot!
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-482-1999
Kauai Beach Wedding Tip #1 Kauai beaches are public and require a permit for an event. I am licensed and insured to obtain the permit for your Kauai beach wedding. Everyone is allowed access on the beach. There are locations that have less public beach-goers than others… We do notice that sometimes early morning (even sunrise) or around sunset are great times for less people. And, really at any time of the day, there are places we can go to have a bit of privacy. I have found that people here are full of aloha and give us space and privacy to have a special wedding out of respect. Another reason we are lucky we live Hawaii!
Kauai Beach Wedding Tip #2: For All Beaches: We are not allowed to put up structures, have chairs for event seating (unless a handicapped or elderly person needs to sit), have amplified music or have alcohol at our public beaches. (We can have a “live” guitar or ukulele player in lieu of amplified music.) No worries, we have a spectacular views and really don’t need a bunch of props and there are cool ways to “add to” if you want more decor (flower circles, etc.). Quite honestly, the beach themselves, a few leis and perhaps a bouquet will give you the most lovely atmosphere on the beaches here!